Thursday, December 5, 2013

Second model, second lot

We are at an impasse... again. The only lots that will fit a Sewickley with an attached garage are highway side and we are not willing to buy one of them. I called Michael, today, to let him know that this was not going to work and we were going to resume our search for an existing home.

Michael is a salesman, and a good one. I knew that he would look into this and do his best to find a solution. I did not expect, however, an immediate response. He responded with, "well... there is ONE lot." Now, this pissed me off, quite frankly. He gave me a line of BS about how we wanted a walkout basement and this other lot would not allow for a rear walkout, only a side walkout. At the same time, I was glad that there was another option. My brother's advice about the lot rang in my ears and I will forever be grateful for it.

So, the bottom line is that there is one other lot, across the street and up the road a bit. I looked it up on the map and it appears to be in a great spot, where there should be a lot less road noise. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment